Monday 21 January 2013

7. Verb tenses. Review.



In this website you can review the verb tenses, in case you need to (please ignore the advertisements).


1. Visit this link and start doing the exercises. Remember, you can use an online dictionary if you need to. The activities are sorted from easiest to more complex.

If this is too difficult for you, you can try these games:
game 1
game 2
game 3

2. If you finished activity 1, it means you're already an expert in verb tenses (or you cheated), so you can check out the previous posts on this blog, if you haven't before.

3. Post a comment telling what you did and your opinion.

You can also help those people who are having trouble with their activities.

11 comments:

  1. I won in game number 1.
    It's very easy.
    Nico

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I visited the link and did the activities they were fun I learned alot off verbs and things about verbs.

    -Oliver Xavier Cassidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think those games were easy



    jack morgan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I was playing English games , and other activties.
    I liked them all, and they learned lots.

    - By Meda ;)) !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,this is Kia,I like the games and all the stuff...well some stuf.I played all the games some was quite boaring though. The basketball was verry easy,

    By Kia :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend and I have so much fun with the games. This activity
    I learned a lot.

    maria jose, andrea and camila.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, this is Luis. I think these exercises are pretty good for practicing our English, especially regarding verb tenses.

    Luis Miralles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the games have been fun my friends and I have laughed a lot

    camila, jose maria and andrea:p

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the game 2. Is very easy.

    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  10. I PLAYED BASKETBALL GAME AND I WIN JUST ONE TIME BUT IT WAS BOARING
    TOMI

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found FUN GAME 2

    ReplyDelete

REMEMBER TO SIGN WITH YOUR NAME

Then, select the option ANONYMOUS